Sunday, September 18, 2016

A Self Driving Ice Cream Truck Tantalizing Indeed

A Self Driving Ice Cream Truck Tantalizing Indeed


As parents, we worry about all sorts of things, and when it comes to our children, well those are amongst some of our biggest fears - that something might happen. Lets take something as simple as the ice cream man coming down the street playing a song, and all the kids chasing the ice cream truck down the street. We want our children to watch for cars, but we know they are more concerned with getting their ice cream than looking for traffic, no matter how much we tell them to look both ways before crossing or going into the street.In the future, there will be self driving cars. All self driving cars will be programmed not to hit pedestrians or small animals. They will have all sorts of sensors and they will either stop or maneuver to the side preventing any chaotic situations. Of course when it comes to ice cream trucks, as parents we are also worried about child molesters and other things, but what if the ice cream trucks were autonomous like the Google self driving car, with a robotic attendant? This could kill two birds with one stone couldnt it?
The Wall Street Journal had an interesting article that it published on April 26, 2012 which was titled; "Google Seeks Partners for Its Autos," it was written by Mr. Joseph White. As a former franchisor in the service industry, I can think of hundreds of uses and excellent applications for robotic cars. Having previously also been in the car wash industry, I know robotics and cars go together quite well, with the right technology that is.
Personally, Id like to have a fleet of self-driving refrigerated ice cream trucks. I would grid out the city using all of the data points from Facebook and all of the mobile technology to know where all the kids live in the highest density of young people in a given area. I would also look for those kids whose pictures showed that they were slightly overweight using special software attached to the facial recognition software used by Facebook. Those kids would be more likely to indulge themselves in fattening ice cream.
Next, I would send my robotic vehicles to those places I knew where the kids lived, and based on their ages and grade levels, I would know what time they get out of school. I would also know the types of sports they play, and when the very best time to drive my ice cream trucks to various areas would be. Then I would use a highly sophisticated algorithm with the best routing software. Yes, I would use this technology to start a business delivering treats to the kids who have the ability to pay, and have downloaded my special digital coupons.
I would also let them pay via their Google phone, and let them earn credits for participating on my website, and helping me fill in the gaps of the information that I could not attain in real time from the other social networks they participate in, once I had all of that data, and I knew where the more wealthy neighborhoods were where parents were more likely to give their kids a couple of bucks for an ice cream, our company would be in fat city.
Additionally, I wouldnt have any employees, so I wouldnt be stuck paying lots of money into ObamaCare, everything would be automated. It would be similar to an ice cream vending machine on wheels. Indeed I hope you will please consider all this and think on it.

Article Source



Go to link download

 

Copyright © Download Apps Design by Free CSS Templates | Blogger Theme by BTDesigner | Powered by Blogger